Here are 10 most wearable spring 2014 fashion trends, straight off the runway:
1. Pastels are IN again. From a minty-green board-shorts suit to a sexy-CEO lilac dress to sporty baby blue bombers... The sky is the limit on how pastell-happy you want to get.
Jason Wu, Prabal Gurung & Rebecca Taylor
2. Boxy, cropped jackets. The boxy, cropped silhouette can come in a plethora of prints and textures to pair easily with a fit-and-flare or body-con dress, tailored trousers, office-ready skirts, and your go-to jeans.
BCBG Max Azria, Rebecca Minkoff, Thakoon
3. Contrast-Collar Button-Downs. Menswear-inspired dress shirt enjoys a makeover with contrasting color and textured collars and cuffs. It is perfect for sneakily kicking up your work outfit.
Alexander Wang, Costello Tagliapietra, Altuzarra
4. Wide-Leg Trousers. Easy to wear and ultra chic, wide-leg trousers made a huge showing on the spring runways.
BCBG Max Azria, Trina Turk, Rosie Assoulin
5. Cool Bomber Jackets. This sporty layering piece got edgier with colorful prints, luxe textures and fabrics, and sporty-cool detailing.
Marc by Marc Jacobs, Milly, Tracy Reese
6. Tea-Length Skirts. The tea-length is between midi and maxi, and it's perfect for spring. It can be modern as mini when you pair it with a cropped top to offset the length. You can also get a look with tea-length dress.
Christian Siriano, Alice + Olivia, Proenza Schouler
7. Sweater Dressing. This is an easy-chic piece to pair with tailored pants, flirty skirts, and blousy shorts.
Trina Turk, Altuzarra, Mara Hoffman
8. Tuxedo-Meets-Athletic-Striped Trousers. The athletic stripe smartens up with tuxedo detailing on these sporty-meets-sophisticated tailored trousers.
J.Crew, Costello Tagliapietra, BLK DNM
9. The Shift Blouse. The shift blouse is easy, but so much more sophisticated. Have some fun with extra details, like exciting prints, luxurious textures, and varying necklines.
Cyntia Rowley, Clover Canyon. Calvin Klein
10. Collarless Coats. When it comes to collarless coats, you could always go safe with a neutral or solid color, but you can always take a risk with fun prints or embellished denim.
J.Crew, Rachel Zoe, Clover Canyon