Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Rosegal Wishlist: Boho Dresses

One of the latest online store I've came across is Rosegal. For todays post, I've decided to show you my wishlist of Rosegal's boho dresses. I was surprised to see a Rosegal's huge range of boho dresses which I find perfect for hot summer days and nights. Down below you can check some of my favorite Rosegal items for this summer. All the dresses are very affordable and all the dresses I've picked out are under $20. 


My first choice is this lovely high slit pattern maxi wrap dress. I find it perfect for a daily look with flat sandals, but also for a night out combining with high heels or wedges. 



My second choice is blue bohemian button down empire waist maxi dress. I would wear it with flat gladiator sandals and matching necklace. 

So, if you want some new clothes, why not taking a look over here ?
Summer sales are ongoing, all from 33% off. Use code RGEN for another 10% off!
It is time for a new outfit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...